Welcome to the West Metro Board of REALTORS® Website
In this site you will be able to search the most up-to-date listings on the Internet for the Carroll, Haralson and Heard Counties, Georgia. We also have listings in Paulding, Douglas, and East Alabama. Including the Lake Wedowee area. You may save listings in your favorite listings page and find contact information about an office or member of the Board.
West Metro Board of Realtors are proud to announce a new free member benefit - Tech Helpline provides support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. The support staff can troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by remoting in to your computer while you relax. As a member of the Board, you can now call and receive free support for any tech problems or issues. Tech Helpline is based out of Florida and is a firm that is widely used by REALTORS® across the country.
The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. You may contact their friendly and knowledgeable analysts by phone, fax, e-mail, or online chat. They troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by remoting in to your computer . They also can advise you on hardware and software purchasing, and they understand your needs as a REALTOR®.Tech Helpline will:
- Offer instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
- Advise in purchasing hardware, software and services.
- Provide basic instruction with major software applications.
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
- Advice for performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
- Support is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm; and Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Tech Helpline is a service provided by the West Metro Board of REALTORS® and the Georgia Association of REALTORS®.
Thank you for your membership.